So I feel totally out of place here. I honestly don't want to earn $30K a month. I know, how silly of me.
And since I don't follow these people normally, I don't know half, okay 98%, of what they are talking about.
But if I don't take away something then I realize that I missed out on time spent calling my customers and getting my email back to normal. So my takeaways:
- Prioritize the potentially profitable projects
- Do what others are unwilling to do
- Make sure that there is still a need for service
- Build your product for people, not for search engines or profits. If it's for people first then the profits will follow.
- Grammatical errors on a blog are okay