Thursday, March 8, 2007

Free Laptop

Step right up ladies and gentlemen! You too can receive a free laptop from Ericsson for just forwarding an email to 10 or 20 of your friends.
I love spoofs. I'm not crazy over them in the movie sense of the way, but I like these Internet spoofs that people forward thinking, "maybe this one is real and I really will get my thousand dollar bill this time."
If you have received the Ericsson email, here is the Urban Legend exposed for what it is. If you received any other too good to be true offers, check them out here at Snopes.
You can check out other Urban Legends too while you're there. I read the Disney World legends before I go to the park each time.
Please share this with others who are holding out for their free laptop.

1 comment:

Michele Futch said...

Like I tell my son, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
It's important to research offers and to read the fine print.