Sunday, December 17, 2006

Inspired Scholarships Available Now!

I almost forgot to double check this! The Inspiration Scholarship is now open! I have had the honor of winning this scholarship 3 times in the past and would encourage any educator who uses Inspiration to apply. There are different levels (Inspired users, Rookies, and project based) and the money can be used for either a conference (such as FETC 2008 or NECC 2007) or towards a graduate class. The conference or class must be related to visual learning. You'll need a couple of references. If you're a DEN member that I've worked with before on Inspiration, contact me. I'll be more than happy to write one of the recommendations! Just email me at danielle.abernethy@gmail.com

Click here to apply now! Deadline is January 11 and announcements will be made in late February.

No comments: