Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Webcast Magic

I signed up to receive Microsoft's newsletter and today I received my first one. Inside it was a link about Microsoft's Webcast Magic and submitting your own idea to win. This is really exciting and I'm interested in maybe seeing if I can do it. Luckily for me, I even meet the requirements. First, I cannot work for Microsoft. Okay, so in that area I'm not so lucky. I have applied to work for them, but no response to my application - yet. Second, I cannot work for the government or education. Well, right now I'm not working at all, so again I qualify. Sometimes bad events can become beneficial.

So what should I submit my 90 second Webcast submission on? I have so many ideas running through my head. I think I'll go use Inspiration to brainstorm the ideas. If you'd like to share and collaborate - leave a comment below.

No comments: